To differentiate ourselves as a preferred provider of Commercial and Institutional General Contracting Services by:
- Understanding our customers’ needs and expectations;
- Honoring our commitments and promises;
- Promoting cost-effectiveness;
- Striving for technical excellence;
- Encouraging innovation;
- Being fair and reasonable;
- Regarding all stakeholders as key partners in the process;
- Ensuring that the process is a positive experience;
- Respecting our environment and humanity.
We measure our success by achieving high levels of satisfaction expressed by all stakeholders in the process.
Our values are based on these timeless principles, which guide our organization’s behavior:
- Integrity – We conduct all of our business with the highest standards of honesty, fairness, and respect for our business partners, our employees, and the communities that we serve.
- People – We recognize that the greatest results occur when people work together as highly cohesive teammates. We will strive to treat each other and all of our business partners in a manner that yields high levels of synergy and life-long professional and personal relationships.
- Quality – We strive to fully understand our clients’ needs in order to provide the appropriate standards of care in the services we provide and the products we produce.
- Cost Effectiveness – We aim to produce services and products with measurable results that meet or exceed industry benchmarks and internal indices.
- Safety – All of our actions are guided by the highest levels of respect for life, property, our community, and the environment.
- Results Oriented – Our philosophy is to be goal driven and results oriented, and to honor the commitments that we make. We achieve this through personal discipline and the applied use of management systems that measure and trend performance.
- Continuous Improvement – We seek to maintain a best-in-class status by providing a culture in which employees are encouraged to participate in appropriate continuing education, and by periodically adjusting our systems and processes.
- Sustainability – All of our actions are governed by our desire to demonstrate lasting respect for our environment, our business relationships, and the people with whom we interact.
- Innovation – We encourage ourselves to continuously look for new and better ways to produce our products and perform our services. We achieve this by providing a culture of trust in which our employees are encouraged to challenge status quo through a controlled process of change management.
- Safety Matters – We will take whatever actions necessary to provide a safe and healthy work environment.
- Client Focused – We will endeavor to understand and exceed our clients’ requirements and needs.
- Employee Centered – We will provide a professional environment that values individualism, encourages personal growth, and supports a healthy work/life balance.
- Principles Governed – We will be ethical in our thoughts and actions, fair minded, and responsible to the interests of all concerned.
- Life-long Priorities – We will promote decisions and actions that harmoniously support the short- and long-term interests of:
- Our clients and business partners;
- Our environment;
- Our professional and social communities; and
- Our employees and our company as a whole.